Seeking Event Planning Intern
The Event Boutique Intern - Job Description
The Event Boutique, a full services wedding and event planning company, is searching for an event planning intern to join our team. The intern will work directly with The Event Boutique owners and lead planners to assist with the pre-event planning, day of coordination and assist with small business logistics.
This is an unpaid internship to run through the summer and fall semester, with an expected start date of 06/01/2018 and an expected end date of 10/31/2018.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
1. Manage The Event Boutique’s decor inventory including; organizing and creating an inventory spreadsheet
2. Attend client meetings and site visits to take photos and notes
3. Respond to client emails, when needed
4. Social media content creation and management 5. Day of coordination to help with event set up and break down 6. Other roles and responsibilities when needed
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE IS:
1. Interested in learning the ins and outs of a small business and event planning |
2. Able to multitask
3. Has excellent customer service
4. Detail oriented 5. Organized
6. Proficient in social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
7. Access to transportation and able to travel to different Vermont locations.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.